Is Aaron not the most pathetic [censored] of a person you ever seen?
Is Aaron not the most pathetic [censored] of a person you ever seen?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I think even Chef Ramsey felt bad for him! He was a softy on Aaron. Guess Chef knew he wasn't going to have to do much to get rid of him.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I agree. This is shaping up to be the worst season yet IMO. I love the show as a whole though. Bob we could have gotten 10 of those sole cleaned in a half hour don't ya think?
If you like Ramsay, try to catch The F word on BBC America sometime. Its in between seasons, but better than Hells Kitchen IMO. Similar principle. Instead, its 4 different chefs each day preparing an appetizer, dinner, and dessert. Plus, you get some of Ramsays home life and such, which is pretty interesting. And he competes against someone "British famous". Its a good show.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
All of Ramsay's shows have been great.
The lineup on Hell's Kitchen leads me to believe they picked some very bad chefs for this season. More drama, more opportunities for Gordon to vent.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I don't know if this show could get any worse. It is as if the producers picked the absolute worst chefs they could get.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bob, I think you and I could kick the shiz out of these crappers. Rock might be decent. Julia has potential, but Melissa is the strongest girl.
I sure would like to through a pacifier in Bonnies mouth. Hmm, yeah that would work.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks